We strive to maintain the Estate as a destination of choice to work, live and shop. We seek to provide a strong mix of retailers to appeal to a wide range of tastes and attract people into the area. We also work hard to support our local residents.
Your views as our customers are very important to us. They help us to ensure that we continue to provide the best service and assist us in making improvements wherever possible. We would very much appreciate your providing feedback on our service.
If you are a residential (shorthold leasehold) customer wishing to provide us with customer feedback please email our Assistant Lettings Manager or Customer Liaison Manger who will be happy to assist you.
We recognise that this area of London commands high rental values, and as such may ordinarily be out of reach for several key groups in society. We feel strongly that it is right for us to provide additional support to these groups in our community by offering them easier access to our residential properties. This is particularly relevant for the ‘key workers’ who play a vital community role, as well as some of our older tenants, many of whom have lived in the area for the majority of their lives but who may now be living off a minimal income.
- Within the Estate we therefore provide:
- • 18 residences which are allocated specifically for ‘key workers’ situated within the area
- • 23 ‘affordable housing’ residences, over and above that which the local authority requires us to provide
- • 20 tenants with rental support as a result of their longevity of occupation or the positive community contribution they have made to the area.
We have also made the following commitments to our Customers;
- To treat all of our Customers with the same high level of courtesy and respect
- To respond to queries or complaints quickly and consistently
- To provide high quality retail and office space and residential accommodation, meeting the needs of our Customers
- To continue to meet our environmental and sustainability targets
- To continue to maintain excellent standards of health and safety for the benefit of our Customers
- To be innovative and find ways to use technology to assist our Customers
- To assist our Customers to keep their costs to a minimum and provide value for money
- To ask our Customers for regular feedback and be transparent about the results and our performance