Maintenance & repairs

If you need maintenance and repair works completed we can often help.

Generally, we are responsible for repairing and maintaining the outside of your property (referred to as 'the exterior') and any shared areas, such as hallways and the main entrance ('common parts'). Usually you are responsible for any maintenance and repair work within your property (referred to in your lease as your 'demise').

However, it's always a good idea to check your lease before contacting us, as there are exceptions to the rule. Your lease will provide you with the specific information for your property.

Issues in Common Parts

Please report maintenance and repair issues in common parts to

Other Queries

If you have any further questions or are still unsure whose responsibility it is to fix a problem, please contact the Building Surveying Department:


Should an urgent maintenance problem present a threat to people or property outside the normal Cadogan working hours, please contact the Area Caretaker on emergency call 020 7730 1630


Maintenance & repairs